Half-day Spray Tanning Diploma
This course is largely practical to ensure all students are fully competent in the application of a full body spray tan to ensure even and thorough application of colour to all body parts. All aspects of consultation, preparation and health and safety are covered in this course.
Why should I learn this? : Clients are now more conscious of the dangers of over-use of sun beds and over-exposure to the sun’s damaging rays. Clients who prefer a safe tan will come back regularly for this treatment, ensuring a steady income stream for you.
- Introduction to Spray Tanning
- Code of Practice and Insurance for therapists
- Health & Safety
- The consultation procedure
- Client preparation for Spray Tanning
- Looking after your spray tan equipment
- The Spray Tan Procedure
- Anatomy & Physiology for Spray Tanning
CPD points – 14
NEXT COURSE DATES: SORRY – THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Cost: £100 Includes course manual and certificate
Please pay a deposit of £30 to book your course; the balance of £70 is payable to your tutor.