Two-Day Acrylic Nails course
This course is largely practical to ensure all students are fully competent in the application of Acrylic Nails.
All aspects of consultation, preparation and health and safety are covered in this course.
- Code of Practice and Insurance for therapists
- Health and Safety and COSHH regulations
- The consultation procedure
- Contra-indications and client expectations
- How to prepare for the different treatments
- Identification of nail disorders and contra-actions
- Nail preparation
- Tip application
- Acrylic application
- Maintenance – infills/backfills
- Anatomy & Physiology for nail technology
NOTE: A prior qualification in Manicure is a required.
CPD points – 14
NEXT COURSE DATE: SORRY, THIS COURSE IS NOT CURRENTKY AVAILABLE
Price: £250 Includes full course manual and accredited Diploma
Please pay Booking fee of £70 to book your course; balance of £180 payable to your tutor