One Day Warm Waxing Diploma
Our Warm Waxing Diploma course covers removal of hair from : half/full leg, bikini lines, underarm, arm, lip/chin, eyebrow using warm wax techniques. Includes use of both wax pot and Roller methods of waxing. Does not include Brazilian/Hollywood waxing or other intimate waxing.
- Your working environment, health & safety, COSHH regulations
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation, contra-indications, contra-actions
- How to prepare for waxing treatments
- How to carry out safely and effectively: half/full leg, bikini, underarm, arm, lip/chin, eyebrow waxing treatments using warm wax techniques
- Anatomy and physiology for waxing treatments
(Please note: as a student on this course you are required to have all of the above areas waxed, or if 1:1 course, your model is required to have all of these areas waxed. We cannot assess you on partial training only)
CPD points – 14
Course fee : £140 Includes fully accredited course manual and Diploma
Next course dates: Please check “Course Dates” page for Cudworth – or contact us if no date listed
Please pay a Booking Fee of £40 to book your course; the balance of £100 is payable no less than 10 days before your course.