£30.00 – £40.00
Half Day Threading Diploma
Learn the ancient Oriental art of Threading to precisely shape and contour brows for your client.
Course also includes other facial hair removal
- Code of Practice and Insurance for therapists
- Your working environment including Health and Safety
- History and Principles of Threading
- How to carry out a consultation
- Client expectations
- Brow shapes
- Contra-actions and aftercare advice
- How to prepare for Threading
- Threading procedure, for brows and other facial hair
- Anatomy & Physiology for Threading
Course pre-requisites: none
CPD points: 13
What’s included? All equipment supplied on the day, comprehensive course manual, accredited certificate.
Please pay a Booking Fee of £30 to book your course; the balance of £70 is payable to your tutor.
NEXT COURSE: SORRY – THIS COURSE IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Threading Diploma + Lash/Brow Tint/Shape Diploma £160.
Please pay a Booking Fee of £40 to book your Combined Course; the balance of £120 is payable to your tutor
NOTE: A patch test MUST be carried out 48 hours prior to the Tinting course.