£95.00 – £140.00
Kundalini Reiki is possibly the simplest form of healing and self-development system that exists!
By opening and strengthening the energy channels of the body, it is possible to channel healing Reiki energy to yourself and others, just by intention.
What is Kundalini?
Being attuned to Kundalini opens all your healing channels and chakras and you gain access to the Earth’s energy which is a part of the universal energy.
The Root Chakra is the entrance for the Kundalini energy, which then travels up through all the Chakras and then back down to arrive at the hands to be used to give a healing treatment.
The Kundalini energy is known as “Kundalini Fire.” The energy runs all the way up through the body, through the main energy channel, through the Core of the practitioner and out of the Crown Chakra.
Kundalinit Level 1 is the Awakening of the Kundalini Fire within you.
With Kundalini a complete cleansing of the chakras, the body parts and the energy channels is obtained.
With Kundalini Reiki there is no set time between Levels 1 & 2.
As soon as you have completed the case studies for both levels you become a Practitioner.
Kundalini Reiki Level 1
- Course Objectives
- The principles of Kundalini
- History of Kundalini Reiki
- Benefits of Kundalini Reiki
- How to manage your working environment
- Code of Practice and insurance for therapists
- The Consultation process
- Contra-actions and Aftercare advice
- Aura and Chakras 1 – 7
- Your attunement
- How to conduct a Self-Healing treatment
- How to conduct a Treatment on others
Pre-Requisites: None – although it does reduce your post-attunement contra-actions if you have taken Usui Reiki attunements first.
Accreditation: The course is fully accredited by :
- Complementary Medical Association
- Professional Beauty Direct
- International Association of Therapists
- International Holistic Medicine Association
Course fee: £95
Further Discount: Purchase both Level 1 and 2 together for £140!
Course Length: Home Study
Level 1 fee, Level 1 & 2 fee