£75.00 – £175.00
Swedish Massage training
Swedish Massage Diploma
On this Two-Day course you will learn a full body massage routine which is the foundation for all other massage therapies and which can be adapted for a wide range of uses and clients.
Why should I learn this: It is essential if you wish to study other therapies which have a massage qualification as a pre-requisite eg Hot Stone Massage, Pregnancy Massage. It can be adapted to give shorter or longer treatments.
- The history and benefits of Swedish Massage
- Your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation process including contra-indications
- Possible contra-actions and aftercare advice
- Oils for massage
- Massage movements
- The Swedish Massage routine
CPD points – The Guild of Holistic Therapists award 26 CPD points to this course
Courses accredited by:
- Guild of Holistic Therapists
- Professional Beauty Direct
- International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
- International Association of Therapists
NEXT DATES: Please contact us to book your course
VENUES: This course is available from Doncaster and Barnsley
Cost: £275 Includes full course manual and accredited Diploma
Please pay a Booking Fee of £75 to book your course; the balance of £200 is payable to your tutor no later than 10 days before your course.
Please note – A Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology (or equivalent eg prior therapy training at Level 3, nursing or physio training) is required.
We offer a home-study course in A&P which can be studied at the same time as your Swedish Massage Diploma. Your massage certificate is not issued until the A&P is completed. A&P is £149 but discounted to £100 when booked with this course