Hopi Ear Candling training
“Hopi” Ear Candling Diploma
Ear candles are not “normal” candles but are hollow tubes made using organic cotton or flax, pure beeswax, honey extract and traditional herbs and essential oils.
Ear candling has become a popular therapy in the west and is used to help a wide range of symptoms, not only those associated with the ears. The treatment also engenders a relaxed state in which the body is better able to fight imbalances. It is a very relaxing treatment and can be used to restore balance and boost the immune system.
Ear Candling treatment includes a pre-treatment pressure-point massage and post-treatment facial massage.
Why should I learn this?: Ear Candling is one of the few treatments which is not contra-indicated to migraine sufferers and for that reason is a necessity for your treatment menu. It is a flexible treatment in that it can take on a clinical bias but equally can fit in with a spiritual-based business.
- History and principles of Ear Candling
- Your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation procedure including contra-indications
- Conditions affecting the ear
- Contra-actions and aftercare advice
- The Ear Candling routine
- Types of candles
- Anatomy & physiology for Hopi ear candling
CPD points – 14
Courses accredited by:
- Guild of Holistic Therapists
- Professional Beauty Direct
- International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
- International Association of Therapists
Next course dates: Ask us to arrange YOUR course date 🙂
Available from: Barnsley and Doncaster
Course fee: £149 – Includes full course manual and accredited Diploma
Please pay a Booking Fee of £44 to book your course; the balance of £105 is payable no less than 10 days before your course.