£35.00 – £140.00
One-Day Aromatherapy Facial course
An Aromatherapy Facial combines the effects of massage with those of essential oils such as geranium, frankincense and lavender. Essential oils actually penetrate the skin meaning that skin cells can be nourished from within.
The gentle massage relaxes and releases the tiny taut muscles of facial expression. Nerve endings are soothed. The complexion will look smoother, brighter and more relaxed. Emotionally, layers of tension are lifted away, leaving your client truly relaxed and floating on air.
Aromatherapy Facial includes all of the following:
- Superficial and deep facial cleanse
- Gentle exfoliation
- Soothing facial mask
- Massage of shoulders, neck and face to soothe nerve endings, relax muscles and improve texture of the skin
- Principles & benefits of the Aromatherapy Facial
- Your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation process including contra-indications
- Contra-actions and aftercare advice
- Essential oils and carrier oils for facial treatments
- The Aromatherapy Facial routine
- Anatomy & physiology for Aromatherapy Facial
Please note: A qualification in Aromatherapy is required.
CPD points – 11
Next course date: Please see “Course dates” for Cudworth – or contact us if no date listed
Please follow this link to pay a deposit of £35 to book your course; the balance of £105 is payable to Gentle Touch