Sound Healing is the use of the vibration of Sound to re-set and re-align the energetic vibrations of the body to restore the optimum vibrational level.
This, in turn, brings about a balance of the equilibrium of the body, and this can be the key to healing the energetic body and, in turn, the physical body.
Sound Healing can therefore heal the person on every level – mind, body and spirit.
A variety of sounds and frequencies can be used as can various “instruments” to create that sound and vibration.
All of these, and how to use them, are included on this course.
By the end of this course students will know:
- The principles of Sound Healing
- History of Sound Healing
- Benefits of Sound Healing
- How to manage your working environment
- Code of Practice and insurance for therapists
- The Consultation process including Contra-indications
- How to advise clients re Contra-actions and Aftercare advice
- How to use Chanting and Mantras
- How to use Gongs and tuning forks
- How to use Drums, Signing Bowls and Ting Sha cymbals
- The Sound Healing procedure
Pre-Requisites: None – suitable for beginners
Accreditation: The course is fully accredited by:
- Complementary Therapy Association
- International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
- International Association of Therapists
Course fee : £95 – discounted to only £49 during Covid-19 crisis
Course includes: Accredited course manual, marked by a qualified tutor, accredited course certificate