Reiki level 2 – Practitioner Level!
One-Day course in Usui Reiki Level 2
For Reiki 1 students… become a Reiki Practitioner!
This Reiki 2 Course is suitable for you if … you have attended Usui Reiki 1st Degree and wish to practice as a professional therapist or simply wish to learn Reiki to a deeper level for self healing or to practise on family/friends and/or to send healing over a distance.
Benefits of Learning Reiki 2nd Degree
- Learn 3 Reiki symbols, what they are what they do and how to use them
- Practice healing to balance mental and emotional energies
- Learn how to use Reiki symbols to release bad habits or negative thinking
- Discover how to send healing to heal and release the past
- Understand how to send Reiki healing to future goals to help them manifest
- Learn how to send healing to people around the world
- Become aware of how to practise safely as a professional therapist
- Enjoy a Reiki attunement to clear and balance your mental/emotional energies
The Reiki 2 course includes a full day of training with follow up assessment work so that we can assess your progress and support your practice. On completion of this assessment you will receive your Reiki level 2 certificate.
PRE-REQUISITES: To do this course you must have taken Reiki 1st Degree attunements and completed 21 days of self-healing and 4 case studies, practicing on friends and family.
It is also advisable that you maintain as clean a diet as possible during the week before the attunement (cutting down on meat, caffeine, smoking and alcohol).
NEXT COURSE DATES: Please see “Course dates” for Cudworth – or contact us if no date listed
Course fee :£140 Includes your full training and course manual
Please pay a Booking Fee of £40 to book your course; the balance of £100 is payable to your tutor
CPD points: 12