Reiki level 2 – Practitioner Level!
Course in Usui Reiki Level 2
For Reiki 1 students… become a Reiki Practitioner!
This Reiki 2 Course is suitable for you if … you have attended Usui Reiki 1st Degree and wish to practice as a professional therapist or simply wish to learn Reiki to a deeper level for self healing or to practise on family/friends and/or to send healing over a distance.
Benefits of Learning Reiki 2nd Degree
- Learn 3 Reiki symbols, what they are what they do and how to use them
- Practice healing to balance mental and emotional energies
- Learn how to use Reiki symbols to release bad habits or negative thinking
- Discover how to send healing to heal and release the past
- Understand how to send Reiki healing to future goals to help them manifest
- Learn how to send healing to people around the world
- Become aware of how to practice safely as a professional therapist
- Enjoy a Reiki attunement to clear and balance your mental/emotional energies
The Reiki 2 course includes Home Study of theory plus one in-person attunement (at a safe distance) with follow up assessment work so that we can assess your progress and support your practice. On completion of this assessment you will receive your Reiki level 2 certificate.
PRE-REQUISITES: To do this course you must have taken Reiki 1st Degree attunements and completed 21 days of self-healing and practiced on family/friends.
It is also advisable that you maintain as clean a diet as possible during the week before the attunement (cutting down on meat, caffeine, smoking and alcohol).
NEXT COURSE DATES:
Doncaster: 22nd September 2020
Cudworth: 24th October 2020
Course fee :£149 Includes your full training and course manual
Please pay the Booking Fee of £49 to book your course, the balance if £100 is paid direct to your tutor
CPD points: 12