Four-Day Reflexology Diploma
Reflexology is an ancient concept, and it is believed that the Chinese developed the technique thousands of years ago.
Reflexology works by stimulating the body’s own healing mechanisms in order to restore balance and a feeling of wellbeing.
Based on the principle that the feet are a map of the entire body, when the reflex points in the feet are stimulated, the therapist is treating the whole body not just the foot. This Modern reflexology offers tremendous health benefits; it can help reduce stress, improve circulation, cleanse the body of toxins and raise energy levels..
This Four-day course comprises:
- Two days to learn theory, the routine and practice technique
- One day to review theory and technique + time for practice
- You will be required to complete and record 20 hours of case studies i.e. treat 4 people 5 times, or 5 people 4 times.
- Half a day for assessment (students have 6 months from initial training date to complete case studies and assessment)
- The history of Reflexology
- Principles and benefits of Reflexology
- Your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation process including contra-indications
- How to read the feet and map the reflexes onto the feet
- Contra-actions and aftercare advice
- How to carry out a pre and post-treatment massage
- The Reflexology treatment
- Anatomy & physiology specific to reflexology.
Please note – a Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology (or equivalent eg nursing or physio training) is required. We offer a home study course in A&P which can be studied at the same time as your Reflexology Diploma. You will need to have covered at least the first 4 units before you do the practical course. Your Reflexology certificate is not issued until the A&P is completed.
Assessment: Students have 6 months from initial training date to complete case studies and assessment otherwise you must repeat days 1&2 at further cost.
CPD points – 21
NEXT COURSE DATES: Available in: Cudworth – contact us to book your course date
Cost: £425 (Please pay a Booking Fee of £100 to book your course; the balance of £325 is payable to your tutor)