Meditation is a popular practice in the Western world, among people from all walks of life. It is an approach which anyone can use, to help them cope with medical problems, stress, and anxiety by way of thought, contemplation, and reflection.
Meditation can bring about healing of mind, body and spirit.
Many physical benefits can be experienced when meditation is a part of daily life, including lower blood pressure and an improvement in breathing.
Meditation used regularly can lower the resting heart rate, which takes some of the stress off the heart.
By the end of this course students will know:
- The principles of Meditation
- Benefits of Meditation
- How to manage your working environment
- Code of Practice and insurance for therapists
- The Consultation process including Contra-indications
- How to advise clients re Contra-actions and Aftercare advice
- How to Self-Heal with Meditation
- How to conduct a Meditation treatment
- How to arrange a Meditation class
Pre-Requisites: None – suitable for beginners
Course fee: £125 – discounted to £95 during Covid-19 crisis
Accreditation: The course is fully accredited by :
- Complementary Therapy Association
- International Practitioners of Holistic Health
- International Association of Therapists
On completion, you will have the option to attend for a half-day practical session for £50, which will gain you a further diploma accredited by:
- Guild of Holistic Therapists
- Professional Beauty Direct
Course Length: Home Study – start when you like!