Inch Loss Body Wrap course
One Day Inch Loss Body Wrap Diploma
This very popular treatment, which has a long history in spas, is now available for salon use !!!
Why should I learn this course? : Body Wrap treatments can help your client kick-start a new slimming plan and can help with a new diet routine, and trim down for a special event. The development of new products mean that results are real and measurable.
- The history of body wraps
- The benefits of body wraps
- How to manage your working environment including Health & Safety and personal appearance
- The Code of Practice for therapists
- Insurance for therapists
- The Consultation process including contra-indications
- Possible contra-actions and aftercare advice to give to clients
- Different Types of Body Wraps
- Bandage Application
- The Body Wrap routine
- Body Brushing
- How to adapt your routine
- Anatomy & Physiology for the Inch Loss Body Wrap treatment
Course pre-requisites: none
What’s included? All products and equipment supplied on the day, comprehensive course manual, accredited certificate. (This course is not product specific).
Body Brushing also covered, which can be offered to your clients as a separate exfoliation treatment
CPD points – The Guild of Holistic therapists award 11 CPD points to this course
Courses accredited by:
- Guild of Holistic Therapists
- Professional Beauty Direct
- International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
- International Association of Therapists
Cost: £149 : includes all products used on the day + fully accredited course manual + Diploma
Please pay a Booking Fee of £44 to book your course; the balance of £105 is payable to your tutor.
Course Date: Please contact us to book your course