The science of nutrition, researches deeply on the content of foods, especially from a chemical point of view.
You know the saying “You are what you eat” ? Well this also applies to the vibration of the food you eat – it changes your own personal vibrational level.
It is undeniable that food is more useful to our body if contains many minerals and vitamins and gives us the right physical energy.
However, it’s not the only way to determine if what we eat is healthy for our body, mind & spirit.
Every living thing and any food item has its own energy. The energy has a vibration and can be measured, and high vibrational food can raise our personal vibration level.
By the end of this course students will know:
- The principles of High Vibrational Nutrition
- History of High Vibrational Nutrition
- Benefits of High Vibrational Nutrition
- How to manage your working environment
- Code of Practice and insurance for therapists
- Principles of Vibrational Nutrition
- Benefits of a High Vibration diet
- Diet-related diseases
- Vibrational rates of common food and drink
- Vibrational Nutrition Consultancy
- Other factors affecting the human vibrational level
Pre-Requisites: None – the course is suitable for beginners
Accreditation: The course is fully accredited by :
- Complementary Therapy Association
- International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
- International Association of Therapists
Course fee : £95 – discounted to £49 during Covid-19 crisis
Course includes: Accredited course manual, marked by qualified tutor, accredited course certificate