The science of nutrition, researches deeply on content of foods, especially from a chemical point of view.
It is undeniable that food is more useful to our body if contains many minerals and vitamins and gives us the right physical energy.
However, it’s not the only way to determine if what we eat is healthy for our body, mind and spirit.
Every living thing and any food item has its own energy. The energy has a vibration and can be measured, and high vibrational food can raise our personal vibration level.
By the end of this course students will know:
- The principles of High Vibrational Nutrition
- History of High Vibrational Nutrition
- Benefits of High Vibrational Nutrition
- How to manage your working environment
- Code of Practice and insurance for therapists
- Principles of Vibrational Nutrition
- Benefits of a High Vibration diet
- Diet related diseases
- Vibrational rates of common food and drink
- Vibrational Nutrition Consultancy
- Other factors affecting the human vibrational level
Pre-Requisites: None – suitable for beginners
Accreditation: The course is fully accredited by Complementary Therapy Association.
Course fee: £140
Please pay the Booking Fee of £40 and then the balance of £100 is to be paid no later than 10 days before the course commences.
Course Length: 1- day
Date: We teach on a one-to-one basis so the date is whenever we are both available. Contact us to discuss dates.