One-Day Hand Reflexology Diploma
If you are already a Qualified Reflexologist, working on feet alone, why not expand your practice to include Hand Reflexology.
As with Foot Reflexology, Hand Reflexology works by stimulating the body’s own healing mechanisms in order to restore balance and a feeling of wellbeing.
Hand Reflexology is a gentler more subtle treatment, perfect for working with people with health problems or the elderly
Based on the principle that the hands and feet are a map of the entire body, when the reflex points are stimulated, the therapist is treating the whole body. This Modern Hand Reflexology offers tremendous health benefits; it can help reduce stress, improve circulation, cleanse the body of toxins and raise energy levels..
- The history of Reflexology
- Principles and benefits of Reflexology
- Your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation process including contra-indications
- How to read the hands and map the reflexes onto the hands
- Contra-actions and aftercare advice
- How to carry out a pre- and post-treatment massage
- The Hand Reflexology treatment
- Anatomy & physiology specific to Reflexology.
Pre-Requisite: A Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology (or equivalent eg nursing or physio training) and a qualification in Foot Reflexology is required for this course.
CPD points : 18
NEXT COURSE DATES: Please see “Course dates” – or contact us if no date listed
Cost: £149. Please pay a Booking fee of £49 to book your course; the balance of £100 is payable to your tutor
NOT YET QUALIFIED IN REFLEXOLOGY? Hand Reflexology is also available as a 4-day course at just £450 – see separate page for details.