Dr Bach, who discovered Flower Essences, used a metaphor to describe how the remedies work.
“They are able, like beautiful music, or any gloriously uplifting thing which gives us inspiration, to raise our very natures, and bring us nearer to our Souls: and by that very act, to bring us peace, and relieve our sufferings.’
Just as a beautiful sunset or a photograph can move us so that we feel more at peace, so taking a remedy uplifts us in a gentle way and helps us be the best we are.
There are many theories about the mechanism the remedies use to achieve this.
Most believe the active ingredient in the remedies is a kind of energy or vibration that is transferred from the living flower to the water during the process of making the mother tinctures.
By the end of this course students will know:
- The principles of Flower Essences
- History of Bach Flower Essences
- Benefits of using Bach Flower Essences
- The Consultation process including Contra-indications
- Selection of Flower Essences
- Contra actions
- The subtle energy system – Aura and Chakras
- How Flower and Vibrational Essences affect the aura and chakras
- How Flower and Vibrational Essences are made
- How to use Flower and Vibrational Essences
- The 38 Bach Flower Essences and their uses
Pre-Requisites: None – suitable for beginners
Accreditation: The course is fully accredited by :
- Complementary Therapy Association
- International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
- International Association of Therapists
Course fee : £95 – discounted to just £49 during Covid-19 crisis
Course includes: Accredited course manual, marked by qualified tutor, accredited course certificate