Chakra Balancing is the use of energy to re-set and re-align the energetic vibrations of the body to restore the optimum vibrational level.
This in turn brings about a balance of the equilibrium of the body, and this can be the key to healing the energetic body and, in turn, the physical body.
Chakra Balancing can therefore heal the person on every level – mind, body and spirit.
Knowledge of the Aura and Chakras and the subtle energy of the human body are included on this course, and also the use of pendulums and dowsing rods to check the energy field and to realign/balance it.
By the end of this course students will know:
- The principles of Chakra Balancing
- History of Chakras and Aura in Healing
- Benefits of Chakra Balancing
- How to manage your working environment
- Code of Practice and insurance for therapists
- The Consultation process including Contra-indications
- How to advise clients re Contra-actions and Aftercare advice
- How to use a Pendulum to check imbalances in the Aura/Chakras
- How to use a Dowsing Rod to check for imbalances in the Aura/Chakras
- How to use Pendulum or Dowsing Rod to correct imbalances in the Aura/Chakra
- The Procedure for the Chakra Balancing treatment
Pre-Requisites: None – suitable for beginners
Accreditation: The course is fully accredited by:
- Complementary Therapy Association
- International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
- International Association of Therapists
Course fee: £95
Course Length: Home Study – start when you like!