£95.00 – £190.00
Home Study Aromatherapy – Mixing and Blending
Aromatherapy : Mixing and Blending Diploma
Aromatherapy is a wonderful and powerful therapeutic treatment using the essential oils of plants. Aromatherapy relaxes and supports you on all levels : mind, body and spirit.
Aromatherapy can help with a range of conditions e.g. skin problems, depression, respiratory ailments, insomnia or anxiety. Aromatherapy is used to treat sprains and strains, headaches, digestive problems and sinusitis. Regular aromatherapy treatments will boost the immune system, raise energy levels and instill a feeling of well being.
Our course teaches knowledge of 30 essential oils and how to blend them for safe use.
By the end of this course you will have an understanding and knowledge of:
- What is Aromatherapy
- What are the benefits of Aromatherapy
- The History of Aromatherapy
- How to manage your working environment (Health & Safety, COSHH Regulations and personal appearance)
- Code of Practice & Insurance for therapists
- Consultation for Aromatherapy
- Aftercare advice
- Carrier oils
- Essential Oils
- Methods of using Essential oils
- Anatomy & Physiology specific to Aromatherapy
You will need to buy a kit of at least 24 essential oils for your case studies and to practice your treatments effectively.
The course does NOT include a massage routine, but if you are already qualified in massage you can use the oils in this way on your clients.
Accreditation: The course is fully accredited by :
- International Practitioners of Holistic Health
- International Association of Therapists
On completion, you will have the option to attend for a half-day practical session for £50, which will gain you a further diploma accredited by:
- Guild of Holistic Therapists
- Professional Beauty Direct
Course Length: Home Study – start when you like!