£75.00 – £275.00
Learn Acupressure Massage, massaging the meridians to enable energy to flow properly
ACUPRESSURE MASSAGE -2-days
Acupressure is an ancient healing art using the fingers to gradually press key healing points, which stimulate the body’s natural self-curative abilities.
Using the power and sensitivity of the hand, Acupressure Therapy is effective in the relief of stress-related ailments, and is ideal for self-treatment and preventive health care for boosting the immune system.
Acupressure releases tension, increases circulation, reduces pain, and develops spirituality and vibrant health.
Acupuncture & Acupressure use the same pressure points and meridians, but Acupuncture employs needles, while Acupressure uses gentle to firm finger pressure.
When the Meridians and acupressure points are stimulated, they release muscular tension, promote circulation of blood, and enhance the body’s life force energy to aid healing.
Acupressure therapy can be used to relieve pain, fortify the reproductive system and generally detoxify the body for greater health and beauty, and tone facial and back muscles.
By the end of this course students will know:
- The principles of Acupressure
- History of Acupressure
- Benefits of Acupressure
- How to manage your working environment
- Code of Practice and insurance for therapists
- The Consultation process including Contra-indications
- How to advise clients re Contra-actions and Aftercare advice
- The Acupressure Massage procedure
Pre-Requisites: Anatomy & Physiology
Accreditation: The course is fully accredited by:
- The Guild of Holistic Therapists
- Professional Beauty Direct
- International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
- International Association of Therapists
Course fee: £275
Please pay the Booking Fee of £75 and balance of £200 to be paid no later than 10 days before the course commences.
Course Length: 2- days
Date: Contact us to discuss dates.
AVAILABLE FROM: Cudworth/Barnsley only
Booking fee, Full course fee